Saturday, March 08, 2008

mengerti

It was Seth’s birthday…and…Celtic & I have chosen a nice present and have it delivered to Seth in Mutiara. Seth was shocked, surprised and proud. Most importantly, Seth gets to show-off the present to the fellow Englishman & Englishwomen over there :)
How many bosses will actually receive a birthday present from its ex-staffs? Not in today’s time where graduates/employees job-hop so frequently. Even recruitment agencies have acknowledge that job loyalty is so rare…people at least change their job, 3 – 5 times a year.
No doubt, the 4 of us went through tough and trying times back in M13, but it’s a fact that cannot be denied…that Seth is my ex-boss, Celtic is my second ex-boss cum current boss and Wyatt is my ex-colleague. I was the odd-one out and the minority :)

And now the NIGHTMARE is happening all over again…with Celtic.
I really hate Celtic’s bad habits…whatever information, Celtic refuse to disclose.
And when something happens, then Celtic will screw me up for not knowing anything. Every time, I have to dig out for the information. Already I have so many things to do, and yet have to spend time digging around the bushes.
Does Celtic understand what is communication and coordination? If there is no proper communication or information being flow down the chain, how are things is going to take off? When a work is being delegated, you also must explain what must be done right?
I think Celtic is just being selfish, refusing to share, still have the afraid-feeling that I will be better.
Plus, Celtic is such a show-off, always loves to take the credit even though it was mine.
And last night, it was my turn to have a hit on Celtic when Celtic screwed up the whole barcode listing and I have to clean up the mess till late night :( This is going to be another long battle for survival.
I must be aggressive! This is only a pit-stop.

Malaysians VOTE today.
Good luck Malaysia!

No comments: