Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mr. Too Much After Shave

MATTA Fair is on!
Places that I would like to visit someday:
(1) Italy
(2) Greece
(3) South Africa
(4) Brazil
(5) Canada
(6) New York
(7) Japan
But for now…as I’m broke…I will stay at home :)

Tommy called – did some catch-up :) I’m glad that Tommy called and we talked.
Sometimes, when I run through friends contact numbers on my handphone, there’s no one I can actually call to talk to. It’s horribly depressing. Why is that?

Maybe I just want to keep things to myself instead of sharing it with someone.
Maybe I don't have the courage to share...yet.

I cut my hair - feel so much lighter; and unburdened :)
Perhaps cutting my hair is symbolic of the excess baggage I carried.
What happened to me?
Maybe I over-think too much and unnecessarily at times, no; all the times.


Terminal 5 (Pub & Grille) – Celtic, May Leng & I have found a nice place to have lunch the other day. I love the quietness, the cowboy-wooden interior theme and the varieties. There isn’t much eatery places in our office area. So our choices are very limited. Everyday is mamak food; so boring. This new-found place offers good Chinese and Western dishes. Also, it’s a nice place to hang out after work. Plus, they have a pool table :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey can always call me...
and since we don't really knew each other in the real world..
we could talk about everything under the sun... and still be friends
hehehe