Monday, March 31, 2008

kekasih awal dan akhir

MIKA – Life In Cartoon Motion.
I really have no idea where to categorize this genre of music (it certainly weren’t mainstream) but it sure is lively, bubbly and just feels good :) I have never heard of this dude before or where he comes from (it was recommended by Baby Sis)…but his songs are really lollipop-cious.


Red Box and StarBucks – hanging out with Haakon, Fredrik, Esther and YiFan. We swapped stories and I finally found out why Jacques left. Always pick the right friends. Fredrik is coping well in the absence of Haakon and myself. Fredrik was the one with connections, knowledge, experience, wisdom, guidance; always made things possible for me. Esther is the one that is bubbled with warmth, generosity, zeal, inspiration, humor and ah, what a character! And I secretly want to emulate Esther’s strong leadership and working personality. Being a leader, you don’t have to shout or being unprofessional to get things done. The afternoon was just filled with good, long and deep conversations.

Now, the days have been hot and the heat is choking.
My house is an oven.My skin is suffocating.
My body is aching.
And I am so tired.

No comments: