Saturday, April 05, 2008

"Beautiful Deer"

Benjamin gets into trouble again! Reckless!
With Benjamin, it’s a shattering & devastating journey, mischievous, and full of everyday joy :) So much money is being spent on him alone.

Today I paid the booking fees for this. Commitment time.
When I was in school, I was comfortably asking for money from my Pa and Mum anytime I wanted to buy something. Nowadays, I'd feel terribly guilty if I had to tell them that money is a little tight. Surprisingly, I could save a lot more when I was barely out of school and earning a measly paycheck…now, I'm getting twice of what I used to earn then and barely, just barely making ends meet.
When I was still a wee lass in school, graduation and earning a degree seemed like such a big deal. But now, I've passed the threshold, I've gone one step further than my parents in education.
I've come a long way since…and I feel no different. Life is tough. I can’t escape it.

I’m getting a life – not putting it on hold.

No comments: