Thursday, April 03, 2008

it’s a consuming thought

Have you attended a china-man company meeting before?
It’s pathetic…un-professional; conducted in Chinese…sodding depressing :(
I want to go back to MNC!!

"If you can't see any opportunities where you are now, don't waste your time criticizing the darkness. . . .Light a candle to find your way out" – UnKnown.

I try to keep a positive and healthy attitude about it all.
I like to focus on the good and happy things in my life.
I like to speak, think and write about it in a positive way.
I like to think that in the end, if it’s not to be, then I shall be happy with what I have gained.
If anything, I guess thinking happy thoughts and trying to stay positive will keep me less stressed, relaxed, in the mood and who knows what might happen next! :)

No comments: