Saturday, April 26, 2008

AT OUR OWN TIME

I don’t know what is wrong with me this month…somehow I just lost my motivation, the passion, the drive, the initiative to work…I was a little bit depressed earlier on…I was not in a total state of despair and disappointment, but I do need some cheering up…nonetheless it was manageable…because this year; my ambition is to overcome challenging, unnecessary, silly obstacles with happyness :)

There is a bit of drama going on…perhaps I got carried away. I’m supposed to get used to all these by now. I’m used to things refusing to go my way. I’m used to having to struggle, moan & whinge my way into getting something that’s not exactly what I want but that just will do.
When you are a child, you believe you can be anything you want to be, go wherever you want to go. There are no limits. You expect the unexpected, you believe in the magic. Then as you grew older and that innocence is shattered. The reality of life gets in the way and you’re hit by the realization that you can’t be all you wanted to be, that you just might have to settle for a little bit less. Why do we stop believing in ourselves? Why do we let facts & figures and anything but dreams rule our lives?
I feel like screaming STOPlook aroundre-arranging the order of a few things…and then continuing on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Yingze,

we all go thru that stage every once in a while...
sometime it feels like dragging your feet to work... :D

oh n btw, i'm moving to a new blog.. the old ones just lost it appeal