Sunday, May 18, 2008

bagaikan Puteri

Yesterday, I spring-cleaned my wardrobe, sort out the old clothes, fold them up nicely and they are now nicely packed; ready to be donated off. After the chore, I went down to Damansara with a friend, to listen to a presentation on unit trust fund. I’m ready to invest a small portion of my money…but am not ready to be a recruited agent yet. When attending such seminars, there is always the unwanted pressure to sign-up on the spot. Unit trust interest rates are higher. It’s attractive. Fixed deposits interest rate is at 3.75%, EPF gives out 5.8% but unit trust interest rate is somewhere between 10% - 15%. Very high returns. I need to make my money grow :)

After that, we drop by at The Curve. I shopped and I bought 2 tops from the Mr. Men and Little Miss SeriesLittle Miss Giggles and Little Miss Naughty. And yes, I also went out and bought new underwears! :) I loooove buying clothes, accessories, underwears and books. I’ve always enjoyed The Curve’s flea market…there are so many choices with great bargains…the kiosks were spilling out with people, local designers bits and pieces, cool designer vintage clothes, art, accessories and handicrafts.
It was a relaxing weekend.
It was all good.

I received no news yet…I attended a Career Fair last Sunday…but so far the company that I wanted to join has not yet rung me up. There is not much place for me to go now…it’s either the French or the English; provided I still want to be in this line of work. Well, let’s nature takes its own course :) It was not a life choice. It was a necessary route.

No comments: