Saturday, May 17, 2008

friends United

Isn’t this pencil bag cute? Simply adorable isn’t it? :) I bought it from Teddy Tales, cost me only RM5.00. I love the bright colors. I love beautiful things. Art, design, photography, rocks, flowers, landscapes, pottery, jewellery, textures, colors, buildings, people…unfortunately I’ve never been good in crafts. I only make mess :)
Now I can organized all of my junks and dump everything inside.


Agenda for today: spring-clean my wardrobe. Out with the old, in with the new :) I need to shop to get new clothes and accessories. It’s so easy to fall into the trap of dressing sloppy when you go out. But it’s also so surprising what something so simple – like a new underwear – can make you feel! :)

Agenda for the long weekend: get out more. The whole idea of being cooped up in the house sounds very unhealthy; physically and emotionally. Life is colorful and delightful. We should be sparkly and zesty. This positive thought will helps you become more effective in life, more open to criticism and are more willing to laugh at your own mistakes :) It's great when you become clearer of your own dreams and ambitions, and when you are able to put your plans into actions so that your visions can become realities.

No comments: