Saturday, May 03, 2008

Gerak Khas

It’s hot here in KL. The humid weather has stormed in like an unannounced guest!

Work Tales – Been doing a lot lately; CK, CBE and SilverPins have been the latest project. Now I know how far I can go and where I stand. I want to live without Celtic…yet I can’t live without Celtic :) It’s sad, but I have to admit…I’m not that independent yet. I acknowledged that Celtic is way ahead than me, I’m lacking in experiences (that’s because Celtic is older than me) and perhaps I only need to polished some few rough edges that I have.
However, my target is that by the end of this year…I need to break out from these all. To them, I never seem to be good enough no matter how much I try. Because of this, I’m so afraid of not being able to do anything remotely smart…and I’ve a feeling that’s what everyone is beginning to think. Maybe it’s the rebel in me that I want to emerge from Celtic’s shadow, I don’t want to play second fiddle anymore, I don’t want people to continue to have the perception that I’m dependent & relying on Celtic…I think and I see Celtic and myself are already on equal footing (ok, so Celtic is a little bit further up there but I’m catching up surely). Oh my gosh...this is even worst than sibling rivalry :)
Celtic is naturally smart, Celtic is destined for bigger things, climbing up the corporate ladder to the very top…as for me, I really don’t know how I get here. I guess it must have been GOD’s love, GOD’s kindness and GOD’s generosity. It’s like an angel have been watching over me all these time. With that, I’m thankful and grateful.

I am healthy to live a normal live. So I shouldn’t have lived life so safely…regret…for the things I’d never make time to do, places I’d never seen and sorrow for the loss of past experiences.

No comments: