Sunday, May 04, 2008

Massive Attack

Movie: Enchanted.
Baby sis enjoyed it very much…I find it cheesy. The only thing that held my attention throughout was Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy). He is drop dead delicious…slurp! :)
I wish NTV7 will air 'Grey’s Anatomy Season 4' ASAP.
Ok, back to the movie – the animated world colliding with the real world…nothing new. Roger Rabbit was the pioneer of such concept ages ago. But the theme – ‘Your One True Love', ‘Happily Ever After’…its very rare to achieve that in today’s reality world. But we must always have hope and faith. Couples, siblings, friends, families, communities…people will outgrown each other, people will have different values & directions on how they want to lead their lives. These differences (if do not manage properly) will lead to broken human relationships.


My grandma always reminded me (when I was staying with her in Perth) to find my other half who shares the same religion as mine, therefore we will have the same values; family values, lifestyle values, moral values that we want to impart onto our children. I didn’t fully grasp her meaning back then…but now I do. Sharing the same core values; it’s not compromise. It’s realignment. It’s very important for me that I can sit across from him and we talk. We bounce ideas, we laugh, we ramble, we connect. We talk about the stories of the past, the intricate details of the present and the big possibilities of the unwritten future. We share our dreams, our ideas, our goals, our plan for the future. We lay it all out on the table and we just work it out. Everyone wins. Everyone is inspired. I think both parties will come away refreshed, recharged, excited and refocused. It’s a damn good kinda love. I certainly don’t want to go through the kind of relationship that my parents are in…they’re dysfunctional (positive dysfunctional) :)

I can’t believe he’s gone.I miss him heaps.

I actually dislike writing about my hard times. I don’t like the idea of sharing negative stories on my blog. But sometimes, I guess there is much to be learnt from hard times. And you need to experience the bad moments to appreciate the good moments.

No comments: