Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bless my mess

This week, I am in so much pain...tooth-ache, gum-ache, pimples breakout, period pain :(
The tooth-ache & gum-ache pain have subsided a little, but if the pain keep on persisting, I will have to visit the dentist next week. On the acne thingy, for the past few months, there is this tendency for the pimples to consistently grow so big & red & swell on my chin. It hurts and makes me look very ugly :( I don't want to be ugly. And the worst thing is, after the pimples have dried up, it leaves a mark. My skin is not young anymore; therefore it takes a very long time to heal. Which causes uneven skin tones & pigmentation. I try to drink lots of water, I try to maintain a healthy & balanced diet, even though I'm really craving for junk food and oily chinese food. I make sure I poo everyday to detoxify myself. Could it be that the facial products that I am currently using is not compatible with my skin anymore? But, strange, it's only the chin part. Cannot be the job stress. I have far worst working days before, when I have taken on too many responsibilities; more than I can handle in fact; but I still look radiant, collected & fine. Now I look like a puberty teenager. Maybe it's the hormones. The women at work teased me that perhaps I lacked actual sex on an almost daily basis :) If continue like this, I many need to see a dermatologist. Meanwhile, I will drink more water, watch what I'm eating, continue poo-ing, excercise (to sweat more) and perhaps change my facial products.

2 comments:

C said...

my cousin went to see a dermatologist and she went on the pill for treatment. it was better after that, but of course the pill also has side effects.

i find that the moment i get damn stress, my pimples start coming out, especially on my chin and on the forehead.

food i eat doesn't make a difference =( i just try to wash it and use the oily skin product.

wish i had clear skin like my father's side.

C said...

eh but then when i saw you your skin was clear waht