Sunday, May 15, 2011

catch my heart if you can


Pasta Zamai, Empire Shopping Gallery – I joined Team Tex in celebrating Shirley’s birthday and welcoming back Snow Petrol (after a 2 months’ of work break). You know, since Juan Carlos came onboard in February, the team hardly has any good lunch or dinner gatherings where we just sit in a circle and have a good catch-up session with everyone. All Juan Carlos does is to torture, to push and to demand us to work, work and work to deliver the results. Unfortunately…the depressing part is this…after 3 months of very hard labor, there is still no positive results in sight…I am not saying that Juan Carlos is a bad boss…but a lot of things takes time and fine-tuning. We will give Juan Carlos the expected performance in due time...even though, we know that we are running out of time. Please bear in mind that we are not magicians where we just wave our magic wand and the figures will automatically changes from the red to the blue. I think the more Juan Carlos ask from us, the more stress we will have to endure and I think that will not help much in our daily work productivity.

So, during this joyful lunch…I chatted to everyone…I heard everyone’s whole story…and I just talked and talked and talked. Its’ therapeutic :)

No comments: