Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lady of Leisure





I decided to say a little prayer before I open the letter :)


THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)


Last year my bonus payout amount in May was peanuts…I was very disappointed…I remembered that I was very jealous of my fellow comrades…I even blogged about it…therefore for this year…both of my hopes & expectations were kept low; very minimal…and it was a very very nice surprise…that I got such a figure! Totally unexpected, truly beyond my expectation! So, I am going to use the money very carefully & wisely…I’m making plans to ensure that I won’t use it all up, putting it aside in the bank to save it for the future, pamper myself a little, give some to my parents & Baby Sis (i take a lot from the people who love me. so this year, i want to make a big effort to love them back more) and of course, to others who need help. I come from a hard-working family, of modest means but with strong work ethics.


And life goes on…this year will be another demanding & challenging year as always…there is so many drama going on in the office right now…everyone wants to outdo everyone…there is always the sales & margin pressure, the 2011 contract negotiation…sigh, suddenly I feel like my future is not that bright…career path not that well-defined…early retirement not guarantee :) I know that I fell into this category of people who has to go through struggles in order to achieve something (monetary)…I envy people who seem to have that luck where good things just goes to them. Nonetheless, I know that I am very rich inside out. For that, I thank GOD for all of his generous blessings upon my family & myself non-stop. Joy. Content. Bliss :)


Life should be a celebration…so yeah, we shouldn’t forget to have fun as well :) I take great pleasure in life's smaller moments. And as much as I like to have fun, I also have a very serious contemplative side that likes to explore my inner self :)

No comments: