Sunday, July 22, 2012

if not now, when?

Work Tales – I am celebrating my first month with G13 this week. How time flies :) I think I am doing pretty all right for now. A lot of re-learn, re-adapt, re-adjust…even though, I am not there yet…still very clumsy & blurrish at times…but I know I will soon. I know it’s very tiring to re-start everything all over again…but this is what living is all about, what change is all about, what learning is all about and I think that I’ve been truly blessed over the past 6 months to be able to start all over again. I thank GOD too for finding back my motivation. I must come out from my past and live for the future. Thinking about the past occasionally is alright, but to think about it too often is not good :) I just want to let myself free and to just enjoy the whole working & living process. Now, it’s all about working hard, working with the right approach, be available, a self-starter, ready to assists, touch the clouds, reach for the stars - towards revenue growth with my team and I am sure it will be another adventure in and of itself :)

No comments: