Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Entrance of the P-Side




This morning…Samuel, Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself were having breakfast together at the lobby…than, this Nigel join us uninvited… Nigel ask us…why these days…all of the emails are from me…why I bersuara…what is Mr. Horton’s Secretary doing right now…hahaha…can say that...Mr. Horton's Secretary have already surrender all of the tasks back to me...then, Mr. Horton’s Secretary answered Nigel that I jaga tempat…and I replied back that Mr. Horton’s Secretary is doing the promotion reviews…she is very good at running reports…hahaha…ya mah…below is my job scope mah…nonetheless, there is really a lot of things for me to learn…I need to pay more attention…listen more intently…understanding properly…interpreting accurately and articulating back correctly…life skills…hahaha…I have to remember that I cannot compare myself to Mr. Horton’s Secretary who have years of work & life experience that are far ahead of me…I also cannot compare myself to Marcus who is more senior than me…I just have to continue to learn and improvise myself…

G13 event plan
G13 promotion space allocation
G13 weekly S&M meeting
Communication to Ops
Lead G13 store walk
G13 leaflet brief

No comments: