Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The River Flows Eastwards




This morning also…Sörenstam came over to the Trade Planning work station…ask us; who is good at running reports…I admit that I am not good, so I point to Mr. Horton’s Secretary lor…hahaha…mana tahu, she also point back at me. Than, Sörenstam said…better volunteer yourself before you are volunteered…so, Mr. Horton’s Secretary ask lor…what Sörenstam want lor…hahaha…I think all of them know that I am bad with running reports…anything find Mr. Horton’s Secretary…but hor… Mr. Horton’s Secretary & Marcus feel a bit upset with Sörenstam…because, after running the reports…Sörenstam will ask Uncle Andy to run the numbers as well; only different formats…and in the end, uses Uncle Andy’s report…never feedback what Sörenstam actually want…or where went wrong…or what need to improve…I am also very evil…keep Mr. Horton’s Secretary occupied with running the reports…her job scope mah…then, she will not have the time to do the planning part…I will do it, then just get her insights…hahaha…then, just use her reports to analyze & get the findings…

G13 yearly / monthly promo plan
G13 leaflet monitoring (weekly action)
G13 trade plan by category (target) consolidation
G13 promotion assessment / review / ROI
Upscale promotion assessment / review / ROI

No comments: