Friday, October 06, 2017

One Night Surprise




3rd October >> is Mak Tiri’s birthday…so, I took the opportunity to kacau her lor…hahaha…don’t know what will be the response like…it could backfire though…MT may think that I am stalking her...hahaha...she may find me creepy

Me: Feliz cumpleanous. Que de dierviertas

MT: Gracias :)

MT: I asked me what I wished for? ‘U

MT: Wanted to text u last weekend. Watched imperium (so so only)

…err…(I asked me what I wished for? ‘U) >>> what is this suppose to mean…hahaha…I think there was a typo error…I re-arrange it back…still doesn’t make sense to me…

U asked me what I wished for?
I asked U what I wished for?
I asked me what U wished for?

Me: Huh. Don’t understand

And Mak Tiri didn’t reply me back…she went and reply the other type of conversation pula…hahaha…I'm happily confused...

No comments: