Wednesday, February 06, 2019

La Comédie humaine




On last week Friday, before all of us head into the CNY holidays…Samuel’s car had a flat battery, we manage to jump-start it, however the steering wheel went into an auto-lock mode.

So, while waiting for help…Samuel & I hang out together at McD…in Samuel’s opinion…Samuel is also ready to move away from Trade Planning if there is a need by Lord Alfonso to do so…and I shall stick with TP because I am already too involve in it…duh…yeah; too involve into the routine, stagnant & monotonous processes…I assure Samuel by repeating myself…the same thing that I told Uncle Andy, if TP continue to play its current role…TP just needs Marcus & 3 executives…Mr. Horton’s Secretary can remain park under TP if Marcus needs an analyst…by outlining her analyst intentions…I think Mr. Horton’s Secretary already cement & secure her place in TP.

No comments: