Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Mr. High Heels




Gosh, I am so bad…hahaha…

What happen was…on last week Friday, there is a CNY Press Ad Review…Marcus will be going on leave earlier…Marcus; at that point of time was not facing me…ask who wants to lead…so Mr. Horton’s Secretary volunteer lor

So the best part is this – THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

On that day itself…both Mr. Horton’s Secretary & Samuel went into the Marketing War Room earlier than me…so, when I walk in; Lord Alfonso ask: J___, how do you want to do this…hahaha…so, that means I get to lead lor…I also overheard Samuel call out Mr. Horton’s Secretary’s name (assuming that Samuel also overheard the earlier conversation between Marcus & Mr. Horton’s Secretary)…but I guess Lord Alfonso cannot hear it…I did the lead…not that perfect…there is still room for improvement…nonetheless, it have given that impression to both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary plus everyone else in that room that I am the proxy…hahaha…

I’m not a bad person ok…if Mr. Horton’s Secretary can play nice, fair & square…I’m all ok…unfortunately she is not…

Thereafter, Shukri (Operation) also looks for me; via phone on the morning press ad review updates…Sir Terry too…with Sir Terry…as Sir Terry was walking towards my angle…I just stood up and took the opportunity to brief Sir Terry…hahaha…

No comments: