Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Marquess of Worcester




Thank You God, Praise To The Lord, Bless You God!

Hahaha…God is also very fair to me…I win some, I lose some…gosh, I’m so bad…

What happen was…on Tuesday…Marcus’s voice began to coarse…so in the morning, Marcus casually informs me to do the S&M meeting…I said ok lor…then, a few hours later…while facing Mr. Horton’s Secretary…Marcus mention that Marcus’s voice is getting coarser and ask us to do the meeting…I overheard the whole conversation and I began to wonder how it will end up…so, in the end…for the first half of the meeting…Marcus still chairs it…and the second half…Marcus pass the baton to me…hahaha…but this Mr. Horton’s Secretary try to mencelah masuk lahmenyampah betul...I know I still need a lot of coaching & help to chair the S&M meeting and I hope that I will be given more opportunities to do so to polish up my skill…but most importantly, I am being seen as the proxy…Yes!

No comments: