Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Blantyre




Sigh...I admit defeat...I lost to Mr. Horton's Secretary...I not lost satu lorong, I lost satu highway...sigh...

I suspect the chronology of events is like this...Uncle Andy sent out the CNY 2019 Learnings...this buyer pula ada soalan...sure ask Uncle Andy...Uncle Andy sure avoid and pass it to Mr. Horton's Secretary to do the analysis part...which is fine...but the key thing is this...Mr. Horton's Secretary actually tahu to extract via MailerTrack the competitors frequency of promotions, the count of the promotions & the selling price...adoi...I baru nak belajar...now, the whole world also know the cleverness of Mr. Horton's Secretary...sure everyone will go to Mr. Horton's Secretary to minta nasihat and analytics help...I betul-betul kalah teruk kali ini...

No comments: