Friday, September 27, 2019

Ceredigion




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

It's a very small tasks...the question is why Marcus task me to do the receiving on behalf? And why not Samuel?

What happen was...Marcus, Samuel, Erin & Heidi have an upcoming Upscale event. The goodie bag that they are currently sourcing are not so impressive looking lah...so, I show Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary on the Jute Bag that I have done when I was still attach with The Japanese. Then, Marcus came in...now, as usual...this Mr. Horton's Secretary only duduk diam-diam...Mr. Horton's Secretary has never been my multiplier & magnifier...it was Samuel who encourage me to show Marcus the Jute Bags...so, it was what Marcus like...I think later on Marcus contact a supplier, and since Marcus will not be around on Friday, Marcus put up a message in our WatsApp group...informing me that the supplier will drop by at the office with the samples, and I am to do the receiving on behalf...why didn't ask Samuel to do it leh...

Thereafter, when I show Samuel another canvas bag...I think Samuel tak berapa suka already with Marcus's action...Samuel say - wah, now you hold many projects ya...yes, can see that Samuel is annoyed, serupa macam Mr. Horton's Secretary...sudah sebak dada, mata merah...I better lay low and be in low profile for now...

No comments: