Saturday, September 21, 2019

Gwynedd




Benci, menyampah betul...this Mr. Horton's Secretary is betul - betul a kaki copycat...nonetheless; Mr. Horton's Secretary is copying me...therefore I am Mr. Horton's Secretary's worthy opponent...hahaha...ya mah...send out the calendar mapping...fine...have to put there - on behalf of Marcus...since when this Mr. Horton's Secretary always use on behalf one; in all of Mr. Horton's Secretary's internal & external email correspondence...then, this one...copy & paste my sentences - This Is For Internal Circulation Only. All Information Remain Strictly Confidential; with the Yellow Highlight somemore. Angry or not...I Copy & Paste Mr. Horton's Secretary's work...I also modify lah...ini copy terus & buta-buta only...sememnangya, this Mr. Horton's Secretary ada niat, niat jahat to unsurp me from the team, mau merampas segala-galanya...ambil lah...the job is not that enriching or adding value anyway...I stick around because the pay was good, it's near my house, Marcus is a good boss...but I am also where I need to be right now...it is God's plan. And I am letting God in guiding me to my new chapter...

No comments: