Friday, September 27, 2019

Monmouthshire




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

This is totally unexpected, didn't see it coming.

Below are the emails trails:

First Email >> We are gearing up already to kick start the project post the launch pad training next week.
Can you please send me the names of the Sales and Marketing and Commercial and Finance contacts who will be involved in the project moving forward.

Second Email >> We need to nominate 1 person from each department on the implementation of...

Third Email (from Lord Alfonso) >> For Marketing, it will be J___. Aligned with Marcus (direct manager) on this already.

Fourth Email (from Marcus) >> Dear J___, please take note for below, we have nominated you for below...

I don't even know what project is this...both Lord Alfonso & Marcus also didn't discuss with me beforehand, since when Lord Alfonso & Marcus have the time to discuss about this...what do they see in me? I have many weaknesses ya, screw-up a lot too...passion, heart & soul also dying off...God, with this...I need a fresh perspective, a renew energy, fire me up God!

No comments: