Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hampton Court Palace




Contoh terbaik is Mr. Horton's Secretary...

Beforehand, I already informed to Mr. Horton's Secretary that I have a 2.30pm meeting today...I will come in for the 2pm meeting and will leave thereafter lah...so, I told Mr. Horton's Secretary to lead the S&M meeting...so...Mr. Horton's Secretary start the meeting lor...I am still in the TEAMS room mah...this Mr. Horton's Secretary terus present only; including my part...hello, I am still inside, at least have some manners to ask whether I have anything to add or not mah...I still can present mah...Mr. Horton's Secretary betul-betul take it literally...adoi...

Then, additionally...bypass me somemore...don't know how many times already...I also lost count...when The Singaporean Counterpart email over to me something...at the below correspondence; I baru perasan...sigh...

God - I pray, I really pray...remove all of my insecurities...fill those gaps in my heart with faith and confidence. Give me a heart to serve, give me the intention to be of value; to add value without expecting anything in return...give me the serendipity as I go about my days. Amen.

No comments: