Saturday, May 16, 2020

Jojo Maman Bébé




Hahaha...it's either that this Miss Chew & Mr. Horton's Secretary sudah berkomplot with each other or Miss Chew wants to tone down my popularity & rise to the top...hahaha...

What happen was...yesterday we had a meeting together; Lord Alfonso, Miss Chew together with Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...very loudly this Miss Chew said to let Mr. Horton's Secretary to drive the Briefing Deck. If Mr. Horton's Secretary drive and owns the Briefing Deck...then what I do wor...but in a way, I am also very relief...at least everyone heard that Mr. Horton's Secretary is given this task...I also don't have the required skill set to do as well lah...hahaha...and at least the job is delegated to Mr. Horton's Secretary...tak payah use my mouth which I know will be difficult to ask Mr. Horton's Secretary to do work lah...since both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will not acknowledge me as a leader one...

No comments: