Tuesday, May 12, 2020

St Sophia's Cathedral




So, the other day...Samuel & Miss Chew bergaduh besar...via email.
My take...Samuel is at fault because Samuel didn't pick it up to follow-up with the merchants.
And Miss Chew is also at fault for being rude.
So fire clash with fire and it erupted.
But I am very sure, the both of them will make up and become best friends thereafter.

Come to think of it...because I am always curious and kepo sana sini...hahaha...I always pick up & follow-up on things for Marcus.
But not this Samuel and Mr. Horton's Secretary...they are picky, find it time-wasting, want to do purposeful work...cheh...

But in times like this...during this MCO period...where everyone is far from each other, especially far from the bosses...people do develop a sense of insecurity...because the boss cannot see you mah...cannot see that you are working...cannot see your work...so scared to be out of sight, out of mind...so, now everyone is competing for attention...adoi...I shall remain low profile...this year is the season where I have to work hard and talk less...

No comments: