Saturday, May 16, 2020

UWC Atlantic College




Be merciful to me, my God
For my enemies are in hot pursuit
All day long they press their attack
My adversaries pursue me all day long
In their pride many are attacking me
When I am afraid, I put my trust in YOU

In God I trust and am not afraid
What can man do to me?

For You have delivered me from death
And my feet from stumbling
That I may walk before God
In the light of life

Cover Page Bottom Panel - in the WatsApp chat group...Miss Chew ask me to explain...lucky Lord Alfonso said the deals looks solid...and Thank God, I also know how to cook up a story - to reinforce back the current HBA catalog which highlight the main promo mechanic of Buy 2nd @ RM1...whew...but hor...this Miss Chew is also very forgetful leh...this space is Miss Chew sendiri yang open the floodgates to the buyers leh...

Then, the Cover Page - I justify with numbers...I think Miss Chew don't know numbers...hahaha...

Then, later on...Miss Chew ask me to provide data on the items selection on their branding...lucky Lord Alfonso said no need data but just need to know whether they are A brand or not...I didn't reply so fast lah...then this Miss Chew personally watsapp me to reply in the group chat...then I also replied lor...not the Number 1 brand but in the Top 3...

Actually, I really thank God; that the other day...I manage to highlight 3 things to Lord Alfonso:
(1) I am not as polished and refine as Miss Chew and The Singaporean Counterpart
(2) The whole Calendar thingy, I am fine with the calendar timeline; just that we lack a Promo Court & Gate Keeper to ensure compliance
(3) I get to highlight the Forecasting Template to him

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: