Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Education First EF Academy Oxford


Hmmm...open The Star Newspaper...on Friday...secara kebetulan...the CNY Press Ad...The British feature food items, the local OKA also feature food promotions but why is G13 feature Non Food & GMS categories geh...our Friday - Sunday press ad is in the vernacular newspaper...in The Star; only from Saturday - Sunday...because our buyers very pandai one...want to see what competitor advertise on Friday, then baru react on Saturday...ish...so The Mayor call me up lor...the Non Food & GMS was additional support for both of the division for the last minute house cleaning; which The Mayor don't buy the idea but really got sales comes in because Non Food was positive vs Budget...ok, so I goreng cerita a bit, email to The Mayor...did not cc Miss Chew...then Miss Chew come over to my place and ask me how...I reply I email The Mayor already lor...then Miss Chew jawab balik, can share or not...ish...
 

No comments: