Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Harrogate Ladies' College


This Mr. Horton's Secretary...pun satu...I pun mau cekik...same gang with Miss Chew, they can make the perfect duo...a colleague enquire on something...Mr. Horton's Secretary was not in the loop, so I big hearted, I loop Mr. Horton's Secretary in lor...the enquire is also on Mr. Horton's Secretary's part lah...but if I want to play nasty, I can bypass Mr. Horton's Secretary mah...but I didn't...then the colleague enquire for the second time...so, I pun reply back lor...there are 3 working tabs in the excel worksheet...this Mr. Horton's Secretary; I think on purpose lah...pun nak reply back after I have reply back...want to masuk 1 kaki lagi...always like that one...fine...never mind...I will do better next time, tabulate out everything nicely, so no need to ask people to refer to the attachment...ish...

No comments: