Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Pocklington School


I memang naughty ar...I langsung tak bagi muka at all...lantak lah...so, all of the LTs that is based in Singapore have finally arrive in Malaysia, except for The Mayor...so, for the Monday TPG meeting - all of them went into the meeting room, Miss Chew also cepat-cepat pergi masuk...I still sit outside...when question - I dengan selambanya jawab balik...I Shy...I Scared...hahaha...even Miguel punya WatsApp message pun I ignore...I take note of Miguel's thoughtfulness & kindness...but I am not ready...I am an introvert...I hate presentations...I be honest here...the presentations, all this while; also I read from the script that I have wrote earlier...it have been a torture, a nightmare...I also don't know how I can manage to pull through this for the past 2 years...sigh...God have been so kind to me...so gentle...so merciful...so full of grace...how am I going to overcome this? 

No comments: