Sunday, February 24, 2008

feminin & elite

Pizza Uno; USJ 10, Taipan Triangle 4 – was invited to attend a farewell cum thank you dinner for Haakon; upon Fredrik’s invitation. The Bitch and Mr. Tan (IT Director) was also in attendance. The Italian cuisine was pretty good. Modern gourmet. Well presented. The Greek Pizza was absolutely incredible with fresh oysters as toppings.

The restaurant’s atmosphere has a nice blend of fanciness + coziness in it. The last time I’ve been to Taipan was last year and this place is definitely one of the nicer and trendier places to sit in Subang. Particularly if you like people watching and checking out cute bar men.
I had my meal, relax and catch-up on some gossips and the latest happenings.

The Bitch even complimented that I looked so much better now than before.
To them, I was glowing with happyness :)

No comments: