Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lelaki Ini

the Apartment – had dinner with Celtic, Vivian and Chia Hui yesterday.
The place is really homey (that’s why it’s call 'the Apartment'), hot and sexy, nice to chill out, fancy location, posh décor…but the food, it was damn pricey and small in portion.

One tenderloin steak sandwich cost me RM19.90. It comes with 2 slices of bread and 4 pieces of so-called meat plus some potato wedges as toppings. Not tasteful at all!
My stomach was not even full. Total rip-off.
However, the rest of the night was relaxing. I had a good time. Catch-up on a lot of the latest gossips. Not much else to report.

Tai Thong, Imperial China – had a business lunch meeting with 4 well-established food players in this country. All of a sudden, I feel like I don’t belong there. I’m not even supposed to be where I am today. I cannot imagine myself being in the same league as them.
I feel that I lack a lot of the substance :(
I’ve always been an optimistic and positive person. I don’t know how or why this came about.

"Secebis kasih membuatkan kita sayang,
Seucap janji membuatkan kita percaya,

Sekecil luka membuatkan kita kecewa,
Tapi, sebuah persahabatan buat selamanya".
(K. Loong)

I was astounded…yet deeply shocked. I went speechless.
Of all people, of all days…he picks Valentine’s Day to declare his intentions.
Luckily things turn up well and we are still friends.
It’s weird to be going out with someone when all these time, I look up to him for brotherly support and he treated me like a little annoying sister.
And I'm actually happy that we're headed in different directions.

No comments: