Saturday, February 02, 2008

“…this is not a story about taking off but a story about to take off…”

I know that this industry that I’m in is VERY VERY VERY SMALL.
Everyone knows everyone.
But I did not expect it to be this small…guess who is my new boss of my new job in the new company – CELTIC!!! We meet again after 9 months.
Celtic’s professionalism is very admirable…Celtic can’t sit still.
If there is no mountain, Celtic will find a mountain to climb. Celtic is irritatingly task-oriented and will always keep looking for the next thing to do or else Celtic just doesn’t feel right. Celtic is too hyper; over-motivated who are always two steps ahead of everyone. Some people might find it hard to keep up with Celtic and could be very intimidated by the way Celtic works so quickly, but that’s the way Celtic is.
So, what’s next for me??? What will be the outcome???

And…Haakon drop da’bomb…will be joining the English.
And…Jacques who went into so-called retirement is back in the market.
Now Jacques is holding a senior managerial post in SAM25, overseeing the Virtual Mall project, a much higher position than The Bitch. I’m sure she won’t be pleased with this :)

And now I am so sad. Don't know why, just feel that way. Blue.
So much has happened yet so little to say.
I have been exhausted. I am rundown, stressed and I’m quite lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't feel so blue girl ... thing's look up after a while.

and wow! your industry is small. i fear that the same can be said for mine...wait, arent we doing the same thing now? =) we might meet in the future for work related stuff.