Saturday, February 28, 2009

Far From The Madding Crowd


We had a Merchandize Nite Out at Bread & Olives Café in Ampang Lookout Point.
I was impressed with the character and style of the place…it was situated in a breathtaking location…everyone who turned up looked fantastic! :)
However the buffet dinner was lacking in variety :( I’m a foodie and I actually expect that there will be a wider choice of selection. The dessert was very disappointing.
But the companion of my fellow comrades and the incredible night view was what I needed the most. Surrounding myself with things that nourish me. I am hopelessly easy to be made happy with good food, new books, my family and dear friends.
Looking at the beautiful night view – all of a sudden I realize how beautiful my country is.

I think the whole political scene in Malaysia right now is a big joke. I think its funny how these crazy politicians still think that they're doing great things for this nation.
Malaysia is amazing. Malaysians are cool… we're not half-bad when it comes to honesty, being warm and sincere, and friendly, and rather open to new things, and being very determined and hardworking. Malaysia Boleh! Yes, we do have serious corruption issues here, the sense of security are bad, our qualities of service is so-so, our qualities of products are not up to mark yet, our education system is so stuffed & screwed up, and our efficiency is not so efficient at all…but we will get there…someday. If AirAsia can do it, then everybody can do it.
I hope that all Malaysians will take a grip of their own lives and design their own destiny. Don't complain, don't wait for handouts, just go out there and make a difference. Don't be negative and have a real can-do mind-set.

No comments: