Sunday, February 01, 2009

berani mati

Last night, Celtic and myself attended Stewart’s CNY open house cum little Kendra’s 1 year old birthday party. The buffet spread was good, I get to meet new people and checking out what the guest are wearing :) We were placed at a small table with 3 other people. It turn out that 1 of them is Danny Chow! Danny Chow is my categories predecessor! I have heard so much about him from multiple internal and external sources. All of the good stuffs, not even one negative comment. He is that good. He built up the department and brought it to the highest peak ever in 2006 & 2007 single handedly before he left the French and joined the English instead…now am wondering if I can repeat the feat as well or do one step better :( That is his work ethics, however on the personality level; he looks a bit gay-ish. He is certainly not a hot piece of ass :)

*Good looking guys are only there for me to lust after...and it's only physical attraction. What I find most appealing AND attractive is a person's mind. I like having long conversations and I need to be intellectually stimulated. So if it's all brawns & no brains...I might just leave.

Tomorrow, back to work. Got to watch out for Celtic :) Jealousy and envy is brewing. As always, I will remain low-profile and humble in my actions. I will shout out my achievements and highlight my strengths when I need to; when the time calls for it. I don’t have to keep repeating myself non-stop on an everyday basis like Celtic. People will get bored. I think I make the right decision. Forget the past failures. They are merely lessons along the way. We can either treat them as temporary setbacks or as a permanent barrier to all we envision our lives to be. You can if you think you can.




GOD – please let Liverpool beat Chelsea tonight.
Die-die, the Reds must secure a win.

No comments: