Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is a lesson in life

I think I am going crazy.

One day I will be happy. DELIRIOUSLY happy. I will wake up in the morning and I will be literally singing with glee and gladness from my ear lobes to my toes. Everything is wonderful and nothing can go wrong.

Next day I will be anxious. I’m tense. I’m stressed. I worry and I bite my finger nails. I fret, agonized and lose sleep over the smallest, tiniest details.

Next day I will be angry. I am frustrated, irritable, easily annoyed and very short-tempered. I will shout at the supplier. Snap at my colleagues. Growl at random people I meet during the day.

Next day I will be sad. Really, really sad. I am miserable and depressed. Nothing is going right; and I so want to curl up on the couch and cry.

Realized that this is just a phase :)

-Joey McIntyre: Stay The Same-

Don't you ever wish you were someone else
You were meant to be the way you are exactly
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same, cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change

I think that you could be whatever you wanted to be if you could realize, all the dreams you have inside
Don't be afraid if you've got something to say

Just open up your heart and let it show you the way
Believe in yourself. Reach down inside
The love you find will set you free
Believe in yourself, you will come alive
Have faith in what you do. You'll make it through

No comments: