Saturday, September 12, 2009

And I was going through my tom-boy phase

I am thinking about >> Creating. Writting. Blogging. My Life Plans. Marriage. Motherhood. Children. My Family. Infertility. Cancer. Single Income. The Future. Love. Hopes. My Faith. Sensitivity. Sadness. Loss. Emptiness. Depression. My Community. The People Of My Life. Of Life. Of Death.
It's funny how age and time has the ability to project you with the above issues of the past and the future.
I feel I've come full circle :) I'm happy to re-visit the things of my childhood. And I'm not embarassed about the phases in my life at all. I actually think that it's quite charming, in an enriching kind of way. It's made me who I am. And I'm completely cool with it.

"Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time...it tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other" - Leo F. Buscaglia.

"Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean" - David Searls.

It's been a very long week. Did a lot of work-related stuff. But other than that, I just love being able to work alongside with some really wonderful people. There's something to be said when your place of work can nourish and encourage you in more ways than one.

No comments: