Saturday, September 26, 2009

It’s not glamorous, but its life


sometimes the world looks completely different upside down
A long and painful week it was. I'm also feeling extremly exhausted. It's just that this week sucked big time. It's also one of those phase where it's been made clear to me that I'm not meant for this job. At all! At all! At all! I have never felt more useless or belittled. I'm bad with calculating risks and sticking to plans as well. I wish life was better (but it's not) and nothing is ever fair.

Work Tales:
Busy with THO and finally THO had it's soft opening yesterday morning.
Now will be busy again with Bangsar South...assortment review & implantation all over again! I want to puke already.
Sumen is away for holidays so I have to hold the forte alone. That means I have to do 2 person's job. I don't know whether I should have a heart attack first or start laughing like a psycho-maniac with crazed protruding eyes.
And then, more reports that needs to be generated for Iron Butterfly. Will be having a review with her on next week Tuesday.
Plus, the coming month's promotion plans. I have no idea at the moment on what product, range or theme to slot in. I can't even think. I'm just blank. I need to be inspired :)

No comments: