Monday, September 21, 2009

i'm semi-sweet & nuts

Selamat Hari Raya :)

Family Affair - my uncle & aunt threw a farewell dinner for my young cousin last night who will be leaving for London next week to pursue her law studies. It was also another significant opportunity for the Tang family to gather around the big table and to do some good catching-up. Big family bash with lots of good food :) Hanging out as a family and doing something a little special :)

Monday - no need to go to work :) Wee! I'm happy. Really, seriously happy :)
Oh, I need to go shopping soon. I'll have to look for something new to wear.

in life...you love, let go and move on.
or in most cases...love, try to let go and pretend to move on. deal with it as it comes.
forget what you feel, and remember what you deserve.

No comments: