Tuesday, November 24, 2009

face/off

It's really difficult to get back into the momentum of work after 9 days away from it all. I had approximately 100 odd emails waiting for me today. Plus, I have discovered that the appraisal season is coming soon and eveyone is rushing to be in Iron Butterfly's good books :) There are certain people who have been working extremly hard to get ahead of the game - backstabbing, bullying, taking advantage of the weak ones...sigh :( What a pathetic sight. Some people can stood so low. I know where I stand and where I rank :) Not up there with the Greats.

Even with all the staring into space, I've managed to do some work (the important stuff) thanks to the wonders of Chocolate Malt; I salute you :)

Concord Fair - RM28k
Intex Fair - RM42k
Children's Fair - RM52k
Rain, rain - please go away - it's really affecting my department sales very badly :(

No comments: