Sunday, November 08, 2009

Pisau Cukur

Breakfast with Rufus & Sumen yesterday morning...and then it was back to work in the office :( Everyday I work till 8pm and I'd be back at work in the weekends (if necessary). Not because I wanted to stay back and work for longer hours (i don't get any overtime pay at all). It's more because that the job required me to stay and return in the weekends. I love my job. But I do realized how it's not doing any good to me, my health and my social life. Our time is limited to just 24 hours a day, and so how we spend it...is crucial. Because I feel that once in a while, we do need a reminder or two to bring us all back on the right track and to see what's really important in our life.

As busy as my professional life may be; I have to find the time to focus on doing the little things that makes me a complete person. Because at the end of the day; the pursuit of a sucessful career isn't an entity that I can rely on for happyness; but my life is :)

No comments: