Saturday, November 28, 2009

Go Shopping

Today, I went down to Hartamas - for another Bazaar Fashion Flea Market experience...again! :) Eep! Oh no! It was just to accompany my Baby Sis to this small event. I didn't buy anything at all as I have spent all of my money on my Bandung trip.

Bandung is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia; and the country's fourth largest city and the second largest metropolitan area. Basically, Bandung is a shopping & spa tourist destination. The city lies on a river basin and is surrounded by volcanic mountains.

The Bandung shopping experience is pretty much one long stretch of shops after shops after shops :) Popular places are the Rumah Mode, Paris Van Java, Jalan Dago, Jalan Riau and Cihampelas Street. They sells mainly women's fashions, accessories, shoes, bags, jewellery, maternity wear, kids wear, lingerie, sleepwear, shoes and men's clothes. Best things about them: is their massive range of clothes and accessories, they stock up lots of familiar brands, they have lots of sales items, they have a wide range of styles and their styles covers different ages from 18 - 45. These products are tagged as sisa export (rejected or over-produced export quality items) and these shops are called factory outlets.

We also visited the distinguised truncated flat-peak shape of the Tangkuban Perahu Volcano (Tangkuban Perahu literally means up-turned boat). The sight is just breath-taking. I loved it! I truly enjoyed my holidays...eventhough I came back with diahrrea :( Which I later spread the virus to my Mom & Baby Sis. Thank GOD, we have since recovered.

I'm Happy :)

No comments: