Sunday, December 06, 2009

from glory to glory

Trouble he will find you no matter where you go, oh oh
No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh
The eye of the storm or the cry in the mourn, oh oh
You're fine for a while but you start to lose control

He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart
He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh

Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh
He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh
So don't forget as you ease on down the road

So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh

Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel
And how I try to make hime leave, I try
Oh Oh I try.

Work Tales:
Take A Step Outside With Coleman = RM21K
School Holiday Fair = RM79K
Oh dear...I'm slipping away. It's like I've lost it completely...averagely, I'm contributing 35% - 40% but now it's like 19% - 25%! It's alarming. Maybe it's the raining season, or Christmas or Back To School...I don't know anymore. This job has created this new emotional level of stress/sorrows which I've been so lucky to have never come across in the past :) It makes you feel like that you are not contributing enough, not doing enough. Iron Butterfly has sarcastically commented: "it's a good effort, but the sales are not justified, instead you went and make additional purchases which cause high stock days". I would love to say: "@#$% !^&...at least there is additional sales; no matter how minimal it is because the figures could have been even much more worst and the advertising will give my department (and indirectly myself) the extra exposure and branding purposes.

But fret not! Yingze knows how to pick up herself again. No matter what these people say or do, no matter how they put me down, no matter how bad the results are...I am very grateful that GOD is with me all these while and have blessed me very richly in every way possible. I will be focus. I've got my favorite music plug in to my ears, I'm running; err...running to no where but my mind is running to bigger things, to bigger dreams and to the many places my passion for life brings me :)

No comments: