Saturday, April 10, 2010

“do her life over”

:( We have moved into our respective workstations. No more Team Baz! Only HardLine & SoftLine Team now. Rufus is no longer on my right. First, they took away my little brother, and now they are separating me from my big brother. I truly miss Rufus strong-minded, stubborn, individualistic, kind, logical, positive, filled with common sense and feet firmly planted on the ground attitude. I miss talking & sharing with Rufus. Thank you for the years, thank you for allowing me to confide in you; so privately and then so secretly.

Anyway, this week was insanely busy for me. So busy I had to figure out too many things for my small brain to handle. And I keep getting the feeling that I'm not as smart as I'd like to think I am. It's extremly painful to be reminded how stupid I am at times. I need to focus. My memory is begining to go as well. I find my brain stagnating. I've been doing the STUPIDEST things. Sometimes when I'm talking to someone, my brain will have a hard time processing the conversation. I can feel it chugging along slowly, stopping, re-starting, then push along again. Slowly. I re-act too slow. Sometimes I will think of a question, begin to ask it, and then realize that I have forgotten my question...so I fumble around with my sentences, trying to recover it. Only to then that I admit that I've lost my train of thoughts. It's been very embarrassing. But the most problematic setback I've found, so far; is being unable to multi-task. I have to do ONE THING AT A TIME. One task. Then another. It's so inefficient of me. If I try to tackle anything more, I'll mix everything up. WHERE ARE MY BRAIN CELLS?!

I need some ginko nuts to eat, or have it in some pill form (or soup). I'm getting old and cranky these days too. Ugh. I'm grumpy all morning.

No comments: