Sunday, April 11, 2010

i am all that i can ever be, and that is enough

Ice cream with Damian & Matte-Marit at Baskin Robbins :) Basically, the 3 of us hung around until we have finished our ice cream, with no actual agenda, just lazily lounging around, talking, people-watching, chilling out and enjoying a good chat. It worked out really well in the end, I was really pleased :) It's been heaps of fun, lepaking around...together.

Right now, everything is basically about keeping myself Together, Sane & Healthy :) Not to mention, to continue Living A Balance Life :)

Not an easy thing to do for me, mind you. Normally, the negative emotions overtake whatever positive emotions that I might have. I think it's because our psyche has the tendency to feel the impact of the negative emotions more. That's why a nasty comment or a single episode with someone difficult can ruin an otherwise perfect time with great weather or a wonderful company of friends. It's not right, though. I think we ought to try to strengthen the effect of those smile-inducing moments and people in our lives more. And, give less power to the smile-wipers. I think that's a lesson I'm trying to learn as I take the path of BLISSOLOGY :)

"Life is good if the average of our experiences is good and vice versa. To make life better, one needs to examine the ingredients of life, which are our experiences" - UnKnown.

No comments: