Thursday, April 29, 2010

every second, every day

Asia Cafe, SS15, Subang

Highlights >> Manchester United loss to Chelsea 2 - 1. The place was crawling with very sad, but very hot footballer-types of good looking people :)

Lowlights >> The issue with Callum continually to plague me. Sometimes I stay awake at night, wondering why. Did I do something to cause it? Did I not do something right? Perhaps, this whole thing is my fault. And I have to correct it...if this is the right one - I have to keep the fishing line long, and reel it slow :)
On another matter...it's quite depressing of not having someone to talk to at all. No one to share with. Feel so alone. Lonely. In this moment. What makes it even more depressing is that there are so many people in my phone book, and not one I can call :(

No comments: