Saturday, July 17, 2010

are you coming with me?

Met up with Seth for yum-cha at Subang Parade :) We were catching up on the latest happenings in our life and then Seth asked me how long I am thinking of staying on with my current work. I answered that I don't really know for now...I don't have the answers...depending on how much I can grow in this organization. The future is uncertain. And everything is a big IF. We also discuss my English offer. Seth also generously shared with me on how the current English situations are, the difficulties for each of the Divisions in collecting the monthly fees & meeting their sales KPIs, the internal politics spearheaded by Rodrigo, Atticus, Juan Valentine & Miguel, favoritism among the buyers, discriminations, the work portfolios that I will be inheriting from Atticus (i have been told that there's a load of shit in it) etc. To me, this is normal (you get it everywhere, anywhere) and what Rodrigo & Atticus offered me was good. But deep down in my heart, there is this tiny hesitation in me. In return, Seth asked me whether I am interested to join Seth's company. The package's key point is the opportunity for international sourcing and the possibility of partnership offering if I performed well.

Guillermo also texted me; again - offering me a job. I can choose whether I want to do HouseHold/Soft Furnishing or Furniture/Gardening categories.

What on earth did I do to derserve all of these?
I'm about to make a very important decision. Drastic. No turning back.

THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL OF YOUR BLESSINGS.

No comments: