Sunday, July 18, 2010

no. maybe. yes. oh maybe no. perhaps yes. i don't know

Rejecting Rodrigo & Atticus - my this stupid mistake may cost me. I know that I let this golden opportunity to slip away from my fingers just because of a silly reason or two. To them, it's silly. But to me, they are strong & valid reasons. I accepted their offer and now I have rejected them. They are so going to killed me. This door will forever be close for the rest of my life. They will condemned me, they will cursed me, they will bitched about me, I will be blacklisted and the worst case scenario is that my reputation & image in the market will be tarnished & damage by them :( They need to salvage their pride. I cause them to lose face. They cannot admit publicly that I have rejected them. They have to say that they are the ones who find me not suitable to be a part of their team. I will face up to the consequences of my actions. It's all over for me now. I won't be surprise that I will not be able to secure any vacant position within the hypermarket retail industry anymore. Rodrigo & Atticus indeed have that kind of power and authority to make or break a person.

Sigh. I didn't do this on purpose. I have no intention to play them out. There is this small hesitation in my heart in the first place...but I still take up their offer...but due to their HR long delay...that long period of time have given me the chance to pause & reconsider...I just decide to take a u-turn...and I also kind of lost interest along the way. I know; it's like a repeat of 2007 where I decline Juan Valentine's offer and decide to join Haakon instead & 2008 where I rejected Atticus's proposal and went to work with the French till now. Everyone is laughing & mocking at me :( Whatever. Only time will tell.

With nowhere to go and being stuck here with the French, I know I will have to suffer in silence. My one and only opportunity; I also let it go. Although life's been busy & crazy, I'm just glad that things are still on track. I am grateful for having GOD as a living guide in my life & happyness as a guiding word for me.

"It takes a lot of courage to grow up and be who you really are" - E.E Cummings.

No comments: