Monday, July 26, 2010

don't take away my shine

How have we been reacting when we're faced with struggles & challenges in our daily life? The way we regard and view our life's difficulties will determine how we get through our life's hurdles. We can always feel sorry for ourselves, complain and give up. Or we can learn to see how our characters can be made stronger, further shaped and sharpened when we ourselves go through life's difficulties. We learn the most when we're faced with life's struggles and challenges. We learn how to roller-blade better; after we give it a go, wobble, fall, and get up again. We learn how to be more patient, wiser, knowledgeable and cool-headed, when we're faced with pressing or frustrating situations. Just like how gold becomes purer after going through intense high temperature. Let us ask GOD for the much needed mercy and strength to go through every single hurdles in life that HE'S allowed to take place in our life. For we know we could never go through life's ups and downs with our own strength.

I always prayed to GOD to instill these strong characteristics in me - Passion, Preserverance, Proactiveness, Courage, Confidence, Composure, Conscience & Competencies. I have always believed that if my heart is pure, genuine, sincere & humble; these positive energies will attract all of the goodness in life to me. I embrace life, I will experience the whole process (whether it's good or bad) and this whole understanding will enriched me personally.

Life is a perpetual struggle and the people who are happy are the ones who have accepted the bumpiness and managed themselves well.

I refuse to be defeated :)

No comments: